Our accommodation services are designed to offer Housing Related Support to vulnerable people to assist in the attainment and sustaining of independent living.
Accommodation is only part of an individuals journey and the support offered is needs led, outcome focused, person centred, asset based and flexible. Surrounding our accommodation we build networks of resources and businesses that create pathways out of social exclusion.
Short Term Single Homeless Adult Services can be found in Lowestoft and Thetford:
* Fyffe Centre, Lowestoft
* John Room House, Thetford
Short Term Single Homeless Young Peoples Services can be found in Lowestoft, Leiston, Felixstowe and Stowmarket:
* Avenue Mansions, Jasmine Green, Phoenix House, Beaconsfield House, Lowestoft
* Young Persons Foyer, Leiston. Delivered in partnership with Flagship Housing
* Young Persons Foyer, Felixstowe. Delivered in partnership with Flagship Housing
* Young Persons Foyer, Stowmarket. Delivered in partnership with Flagship Housing
Short Term Homeless Families and Young Parents services can be found in Lowestoft and Sudbury:
* Haven Court, Lowestoft
* Lindsey Court, Sudbury
Supported accommodation for over 55’s can be found in Lowestoft:
* Denmark House, Lowestoft